- Discover some of Taipei’s must-see attractions on this introductory tour
- A private tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Discover markets, temples, parks, and other Taipei hidden corners
- Have the chance to try bubble tea: one of Taiwan’s beloved beverages
Departure & Return
Under the flag in Gardens in front of Chaing Kai-shek Memorial Hall
Top off your tour at the Maji Market. Why not try something from one of the food trucks or buy something from the local organic shop?
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Taiwan is also a very sprawling city - being able to have someone with you jumping on busses and showing you the sights and explaining their significance really does make it so easy and worth while." See review