8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Throughout Asia, Taiwan is famous for its unique cuisine. Ensure you taste the best of Taipei’s culinary scene on a private food tour that reveals dishes that you may otherwise miss. Exploring with a guide means that you’ll be party to cultural information as you visit the best spots to sample pork dumplings, braised pork rice, beef noodle soup, and other more adventurous dishes such as stinky tofu and peanut-coriander ice cream rolls.
- Indulge your tastebuds during a private food tour of Taipei
- A must for food lovers and travelers visiting Taipei for the first time
- Explore world-famous night markets and the area surrounding Taipei 101
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Professional driver guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup of hotels in Taipei City.
Hotel name and address need to be provide for pick-up and drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Passport name,gender, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat. In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Justaiwantour
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Taipei Food Tour
1 hour 21 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTaipeiFood Tours - XiamenFood Tours - HangzhouFood Tours - HuangshanCategory
Tittot Glass Art Museum Tours & TicketsChih Nan Temple Tours & TicketsLin Family Garden Tours & TicketsPaoan (Baoan) Temple Tours & TicketsTaipei Expo Park Tours & TicketsNingxia Night Market Tours & TicketsMiniatures Museum of Taiwan Tours & TicketsTaipei Eye Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art Tours & TicketsShifen Waterfall Tours & TicketsKeelung Harbor Tours & TicketsFo Guang Shan Monastery Tours & TicketsGuandu Nature Park Tours & TicketsElephant Mountain (Xiangshan Hiking Trail) Tours & TicketsXingtian Temple Tours & TicketsMaokong Gondola Tours & TicketsTreasure Hill Tours & TicketsJuming Museum Tours & TicketsHuaxi Street Night Market Tours & TicketsAlishan National Scenic Area Tours & Tickets