4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Small groups to ensure a personalised intimate tour
Professional English speaking guide
Live commentary on board
Hotel/port/Papeete zone pickup and drop-off
Luxury air conditioned Mercedes minivan
Luggage transfer or storage is possible but must be specified and confirmed while booking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Look out for the Red Mercedes or your guide holding a Red sign with our white company logo Unique Tahiti
- Faaa Airport, Papeete French Polynesia
- Fa'a'ā International Airport, C9RQ+3R5, Fa'a'ā, French Polynesia
- Marina Taina, Puna'auia, French Polynesia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Luggage transfer available but must be specified at time of booking - supplement may be required
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Cruise ship passengers are kindly requested to book directly through our web site Unique Tahiti
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those using a wheelchair
- Recommended to book as a private tour if you have mobility issues
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unique Tahiti Tours - Authentic, Personalised, Small group and Private Island Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Unique Tahiti Tour - East Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Unique Tahiti Tour - East Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Unique Tahiti Tour - East Coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unique Tahiti Tour - East Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Unique Tahiti Tour - East Coast
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTahitiShore Excursions - PapeeteFood Tours - PapeeteBus Tours - PapeeteMarkets - PapeetePorts of Call Tours - PapeeteHalf-day Tours - PapeeteShore Excursions - RarotongaFood Tours - RarotongaBus Tours - RarotongaMarkets - RarotongaPorts of Call Tours - RarotongaHalf-day Tours - RarotongaShore Excursions - North IslandFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandMarkets - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandCategory