3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the excellent food and wine of Syracuse on a 2.5-hour walking tour in Ortygia, the historic old city center. Your knowledgeable local guide takes you to three family-owned eateries to taste a variety of authentic dishes such as appetizers, fresh fish and pastries, accompanied by samples of wine and liquor. You’ll also pass landmarks including the Piazza San Rocco, Piazza del Duomo, Santa Lucia church, Piazza San Giuseppe and the Piazza Archimede with its stunning Fountain of Diana, providing another experience of Sicily’s rich culture.
- 2.5-hour food and wine walking tour in Ortygia, Syracuse
- Taste delicious examples of the cuisine and liquor of Syracuse during stops in three local restaurants
- See famous landmarks including the Piazza del Duomo and the Fountain of Diana in Piazza Archimede
- Enjoy enough tastings to make up a full meal during this evening tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local Licensed Foodie guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Archimede, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
in front of Bar Archimede
Piazza Duomo, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers all the official safety measures: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "You don't do much walking as the restaurants and landmarks are nearby." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Siracusa Outdoor Food and Wine Tour (Private or Small Group)
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSicilySyracuseFood Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyFood Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaFood Tours - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaCategory