2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel around Suva area. If the arrival is Suva port,the pickup will be at exit gate of the Suva port.
8/26/2019 - 12/19/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kay Services Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Suva City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Suva City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Suva City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Suva City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Suva City Tour
2 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSuvaFood Tours - Pacific HarbourBus Tours - Pacific HarbourCity Tours - Pacific HarbourMarkets - Pacific HarbourHistorical Tours - Pacific HarbourFood Tours - Viti LevuBus Tours - Viti LevuCity Tours - Viti LevuMarkets - Viti LevuHistorical Tours - Viti LevuFood Tours - NadiBus Tours - NadiCity Tours - NadiMarkets - NadiHistorical Tours - NadiCategory