- Full-day trip from Strasbourg to Baden-Baden and Germany’s Black Forest or Wine Route
- See top Baden-Baden attractions including the Kurhaus and Lichtentaler Allee gardens
- Enjoy free time in this stately spa town to explore and enjoy lunch (own expense) independently
- Choose to drive the famous German Wine Route or tour the Black Forest in the afternoon
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Arrive after about an hour of driving, and follow your guide on a walking tour of this elegant town with its stately homes and beautiful streets. The thermal hot springs that make Baden-Baden a renowned spa destination today have been luring people since the ancient Roman era with their health benefits. Over the centuries, the town has welcomed visiting dignitaries and members of foreign royal families — including Queen Victoria and Bismarck in the 19th century.
Along your walking tour, see the colorful Lichtentaler Allee gardens, the perfectly picturesque market square, and the Kurhaus. The latter is home to Baden-Baden’s casino. After your tour, enjoy some free time to wander in town at your leisure and get some lunch (own expense).
After lunch, you have two options for the afternoon, depending on your interests. Choose either a tour of the enchanting Black Forest or a drive along the German Wine Route.
If you choose the Black Forest option, explore the hidden treasures of the famous region’s charming villages and lush forests. If you choose the German Wine Route option, follow the 50-mile (85 km) route through the Palatinate region’s rolling hills covered in vineyards, past castles and pretty villages.
At the conclusion of your afternoon tour, settle in for the scenic drive back to Strasbourg, where your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour requires minimum 2 adults to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands