3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Fully equipped sea kayak (paddle, spray skirt, life vest)
Coffee and/or Tea
Drysuit / kayaking clothes (cag, trousers), boots, poogies/gloves
Pickup from hotel
You should wear your warm underwear and warm clothes under the dry suit
You should wear warm wool socks, warm hat and gloves
You should bring change of clothes in case you get a bit wet or sweaty
Departure & Return
Resarövägen 10, 185 94 Vaxholm, Sweden
Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ability to swim
- Minimum height: 1.55 m Maximum height: 1.95 m Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sweden Archipelago Events AB
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Winter archipelago kayaking?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Winter archipelago kayaking?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winter archipelago kayaking?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A really fun and enjoyable experience, would highly recommend taking a short trip to the archipelagos and do some kayaking and taking it all in." See review
Product code: 74427P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Winter archipelago kayaking
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStockholmWater Tours - TallinnKayaking - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnWater Tours - HelsinkiKayaking - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - OsloKayaking - OsloHalf-day Tours - OsloCategory
Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Skansen MuseumMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Stockholm Cruise PortsNordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)Waldemarsudde MuseumRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)SkeppsholmenVasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Stockholm National MuseumABBA The MuseumRoyal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)SodermalmKungsholmenJunibacken Children’s MuseumStockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Millesgarden