3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Although Stockholm isn't busy by global standards, spending several days downtown still tends to be equal parts exciting and draining. Escape town and get out on the water with this full-day kayaking journey near Gräddö, Stockholm County. Suitable for all but the least confident kayakers, your experience begins with a safety course on the water in the morning followed by free time in the afternoon to explore.
- Everything you need included: kayak, paddle, spray skirt, and flotation device
- With a guided session at the start, this is a great opportunity to perfect your technique
- Group size is capped at 6 people for an intimate experience
- Relax on the water before continuing with the rest of your journey in Sweden or Europe
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak, Paddle, Spray-skirt, PFD
Transportation to/from attractions (easy access by bus or car)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup/drop off
Departure & Return
Gräddö brygga , 760 15 Gräddö, SwedenThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kajak och Uteliv
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Try Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Try Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Try Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Try Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesStockholmKayaking - TallinnKayaking - HelsinkiKayaking - OsloCategory
KungsholmenSkansen MuseumStockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Nobel Prize MuseumWaldemarsudde MuseumJunibacken Children’s MuseumStockholm Cruise PortsRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)SodermalmStockholm National MuseumNordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)SkeppsholmenABBA The MuseumStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Millesgarden