- 3-hour Viking history tour around Stockholm
- Learn about the powerful Viking figures and mythology
- Led by a private guide
- Round-trip private transportation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Once you reach Broby, disembark and have a look around while learning about the powerful Estrid, a famous Viking woman. Journey on to Jarlabanke's bridge, constructed by the great Viking lord himself, where you can hear the message of the rune stones there.
At the next stop, the Viking parliament, you will learn how the powerful lords came together to decide the fate of their people. See Vallentuna church to learn more about Jarlanake and see the first known written down Swedish ending rhyme.
This private tour ensures personalized attention from your guide and plenty of time to ask questions. End up back at your hotel for drop-off after 3 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
- We will tell you the time of your hotel pick up on reconfirmation. If your hotel is to far off the city center, then we will give you another meeting point that is simple to get to.
- Minimum numbers apply. 2 people at least to book this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sweden History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms