- 3-hour private sightseeing tour of Stockholm by bike
- Discover top Stockholm attractions the easy, eco-friendly way – on two wheels
- Pedal around colorful Gamla Stan (Old Town) to see highlights such as Riddarholmskyrkan (Riddarholmen Church)
- Explore the pretty islands of Kungsholmen and Långholmen, and delve into trendy Södermalm
- See the Münchenbryggeriet (Munich Brewery) and former home of Nobel Prize founder, Alfred Nobel
- Learn about Stockholm’s tangled history and cool modern culture from an expert guide
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a guide on a private tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
OURWAY Tours located at the Old Town (Gamla Stan).
What To Expect
Cycling is one of the best ways to see the many faces of Stockholm, due to its plentiful bike lanes and general bike-friendliness. You'll follow your guide at a leisurely pace, stopping to snap photos whenever you like. Listen to your guide as he or she fills you in on the history and culture of this cosmopolitan city.
See the majestic Stadshuset (City Hall) on Kungsholmen island, and coast around leafy green Långholmen island and the fashionable Södermalm district.Stop at Alfred Nobel's house, the founder of the Nobel Prize.
Midway through your tour, relax in the traditional Swedish fashion for 'fika'. Pull up at a café and chat to your guide over a refreshing hot or cold drink, depending on the weather. Food and drinks are at your own expense.
Cycle around Gamla Stan (Old Town) to admire its North German-style architecture and pose for photos at Riddarholmskyrkan, the last resting place of several medieval Swedish kings.
After your 3-hour tour is finished, return your bike where you picked it up.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Stockholm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms