- 5-hour private tour of the Viking history of Stockholm
- Visit all the significant Viking sites around Stockholm
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Walk around these enormous mounds, some almost 100 feet (30 meters) long and filled with 6th century treasures left by the Vendel Swedes, ancestors of the Viking Swedes. The day's next stop is the Vallentuna church, stopping at the Lingsberg England rune stone on the way.
At the Viking parliament, your guide will paint a verbal picture of Viking men sitting in a powerful circle, making decisions for their people. Make a stop at Jarlabankes rune stone bridge in Täby to learn about Jarlabanke, the great Viking lord. Continue to Bro y Bro, a Viking grave vield and hear the story of Estrid, the most famous Viking woman in the region, before returning to your accommodations for drop-off at the end of your tour. This private tour ensures a flexible itinerary, plenty of time to ask questions, and undivided attention from your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Private tour will have a maximum of 16 persons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sweden History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms