- Private tour for just you and your party
- Visit Viking sites including Signtuna and Markim-Orkesta
- Break for coffee in Vallentuna (own expense)
- Round-trip private transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
In Sigtuna, get to know the country's oldest town through walks in the church ruins and down the main street on a guided tour. At the Nordian Burial Mound, learn about the Venel Swedes, the people that predated the Viking Swedes.
Stop in Vallentuna for a coffee break (own expense) before journeying to a Viking parliament location and the iconic Jarlabanke bridge, where you will learn about the powerful Lord Jarlabanke. The day's last stop is the graveyard at Broby, one of the most excavated grave sites in the country, to learn about the famous Viking woman Estrid.
End your full-day tour with drop-off back at your accommodations. This private tour ensures a flexible itinerary, plenty of time to ask questions of your guide, and personalized attention.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sweden History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want an unforgetable day you will always remember with a smile on your face spend a tour anywhere in Sweden with Nadia." See review