Departure & Return
Outside the Nobel Museum's right side of the stairs into Stortorget in Stockholm, we gather and there the tour begins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sweden History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms