2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
10/13/2019 - 11/4/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Stockholm
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Fotografiska Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Fotografiska Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Fotografiska Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Fotografiska Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Fotografiska Entrance Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingStockholmSkip-the-Line Tours - TallinnAttractions & Museums - TallinnMuseum Tickets & Passes - TallinnSkip-the-Line Tours - HelsinkiAttractions & Museums - HelsinkiMuseum Tickets & Passes - HelsinkiSkip-the-Line Tours - OsloAttractions & Museums - OsloMuseum Tickets & Passes - OsloCategory
Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Junibacken Children’s MuseumMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)KungsholmenStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Waldemarsudde MuseumSkeppsholmenSkansen MuseumVasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Stockholm National MuseumABBA The MuseumMillesgardenNobel Prize MuseumRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)SodermalmStockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Stockholm Cruise Ports