2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Organic Food (2x lunch, 1x dinner, 1x breakfast)
Organic Swedish Fika
Transportation (40 min car drive)
Departure & Return
Arbetargatan 29, 112 45 Stockholm, Sweden
Meeting point is in front of "Coffee & Catering Express"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Nature Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Archipelago, Kayaking & Camping / 2D?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Archipelago, Kayaking & Camping / 2D?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Archipelago, Kayaking & Camping / 2D?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore the Archipelago, Kayaking & Camping / 2D
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesStockholmKayaking - TallinnKayaking - HelsinkiKayaking - OsloCategory
Skansen MuseumMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)KungsholmenMillesgardenDrottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Stockholm National MuseumStockholm Cruise PortsSkeppsholmenVasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)ABBA The MuseumKungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Waldemarsudde MuseumSodermalmNobel Prize MuseumJunibacken Children’s MuseumRoyal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)