3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time on shore in Stavanger by getting back out onto the water on this guided boat tour. Sail into the Lysefjord to soak up the scenery of mountains, waterfalls, and tiny islands, and see such world-famous attractions as Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen). Also visit Vagabond's Cave, which legend says was named after a group of vagabonds who hid there; see goats at summer pasture, and taste clear mountain water from the Hengjane falls.
- Tour is timed to meet your cruise ship and to have you back to the ship on time
- Sail through some of Norway's most beautiful fjords
- Hear tales of local history and legends from your guide
- Departs from a location just a 5-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Guarantee to get back to the ship in time
Cultural and Scenic tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Strandkaien, Stavanger, Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Stavanger: Waterfalls, Caves and Rock Tour By Sea?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stavanger: Waterfalls, Caves and Rock Tour By Sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Stavanger: Waterfalls, Caves and Rock Tour By Sea
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayDay Cruises - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayHalf-day Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloWater Tours - OsloDay Cruises - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloHalf-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenWater Tours - CopenhagenDay Cruises - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory