3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visit and tasting at the estates - 6 wines tasted
Wine expert guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure from La Croix Valmer. Pick up possible in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez for an extra fee (10€/person)
- Saint Tropez, 18 Av. Augustin Grangeon, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond The Wine
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tour of the Vineyards of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tour of the Vineyards of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tour of the Vineyards of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tour of the Vineyards of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tour of the Vineyards of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt-TropezShore Excursions - French RivieraFood Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraWine Tastings - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraCategory