- See the cultural and historic highlights of St. Petersburg over two days
- Each group is capped at 18 participants, you won’t be lost in the crowd
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the attractions: don’t waste time queuing
- This excursion allows you to visit without visa arrangement headaches
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not accessible for people with any mobility restrictions. Please, book a private tour if you are using a wheelchair, a scooter or a walking frame.
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent out to you. Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Minimum age of participant is 4 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have a boat ride with an audio guide or a live guide depending on your group size
- The tour is only available for the cruise ships that are docked in St Petersburg for 2 days
- No refund will be provided in case of the cruise ship delay or cancelation
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. You will be advised if that happens via email and the group will visit the Pavlovsk Palace instead. No refunds are provided.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a small group tour and I highly recommend it over tours with large buses and lots of people." See review
- "The sights per program are not to be missed in St petersburg." See review
- "It was our first visit to Russia and we were not sure about how it works with the visas as well as the language or the monies if we decide to buy something during the tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews