Explore our promoted experiences
- Caribbean dinner cruise off the coast of St. Martin
- Creole buffet style dinner
- Stunning Caribbean sunset
- Music and dancing
- Full open bar and snacks
Departure & Return
We are located on the marina of the Simpson Bay Resort in Pelican. Please leave your hotel with enough time to spare as afternoon traffic can be hectic - especially if coming from the Maho area. Be aware of bridge times as this can back traffic up. IMPORTANT NOTE: Check in 5pm for this trip.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Climb on board and find a spot to sit down and relax. Get to know your friendly crew and fellow passengers as you sidle up to the open bar and munch on snacks. Feel the Caribbean breeze in your hair and the late-afternoon sun on your skin while the impressive boat sets sail up the coast of St Maarten. Watch the famous Caribbean sunset paint the sky a dozen colors. As the sun sinks toward the horizon, be sure to have your camera on hand for fantastic photo ops.
Sail back to Simpson Bay and, when the 'Tango' drops anchor in beautiful surroundings, dine on a buffet-style Creole dinner. Choose from baby back ribs, Creole chicken, salads, bread, beans, plantains and rice. After dinner, dig in to dessert and partake in some of the local rum. Dance the remainder of the evening away to Caribbean beats.
The 3-hour sunset cruise concludes when the boat docks at Pelican Marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the dress code for this cruise is informal, T-shirts and shorts may be worn
- Wednesday is a Dutch / French evening theme (crispy Dutch chicken and Beef Bourguignon, scalloped potatoes, rice & salad) and Friday is a Caribbean Buffet (ribs and chicken with rice and beans, salad and Johnny cakes). Snacks are served when the boat departs and dessert is served after dinner.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Important: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests are required to wear a mask at check in and on the boat when serving themselves from the buffet
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms