Explore our promoted experiences
- 4.5-hour tour of Dutch St Maarten and French St-Martin -- two sides of the island of St Martin
- Swim or sunbathe at pristine Grand Case Beach or Orient Beach
- Try guavaberry rum punch in Grand Case, the island’s gourmet capital, and walk through the French village of Marigot
- Visit Coralita Bay and Cole Bay Hill for picturesque views of nearby Caribbean islands, or watch planes land at Maho Beach
- Hotel transport from Philipsburg included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Learn about how both the Dutch and French settled the island in the 17th century, then joined forces against the Spanish conquistadors to protect their home and divided it equally between themselves. The French side is St-Martin and the Dutch side is St Maarten.
Stop at Grand Case Beach, a gorgeous stretch of white sand on St Martin's coastline. Stroll along the beach, bask in the sun, or wade and swim in the calm tropical water before a visit to the town of Grand Case. In town, try some of the guavaberry rum punch or purchase a lunch of Johnny Cakes or chicken legs, local specialties.
Travel to Marigot, a charming village with European ambiance. Stroll the streets lined with original colonial buildings and make a few duty-free purchases at the shops or the open bazaar.
Maho Beach is your last stop on the tour. Well-known for its proximity to Princess Juliana International Airport, this beach is an excellent place to watch jumbo jets taking off and landing.
Drive through beautiful Simpson Bay on the way back to your hotel in Philipsburg for drop-off after your international 4.5-hour sightseeing tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Good and varied selection of visits to french side and capital also famous beach with planes landing was Fab and well worth fighting the crowds at this popular spot." See review