- Sunset sail off the coast of St. Martin
- Entertaining music on board
- Snacks and drinks
- Spacious decks and fantastic service
Departure & Return
We are located on the marina of the Simpson Bay Resort in Pelican. Please leave your hotel with enough time to spare as afternoon traffic can be hectic - especially if coming from the Maho area. Be aware of bridge times as this can back traffic up. IMPORTANT NOTE: Check in 4:45pm for this tour
What To Expect
Enjoy an array of snacks and drinks as you settle in for the epic St. Martin sunset. Choose to relax on the spacious decks or recline on the nets at the front of the boat. Listen to the music piped through the boat's sound system as you sail straight into the sunset.
The friendly, professional crew is on hand to take care of your every request. Feel free to ask these locals anything about the island or the gorgeous marine environment around you. Pull out your camera as the sun sinks below the horizon, documenting your wonderful evening on this cruise. Following the sunset, the boat will return to the marina. After this relaxing, rejuvenating experience, you are ready to turn in for the night or hit the town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Arrive 30 minute before departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 76 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms