Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle around St. Maarten to visit both the French and Dutch sides of the island
- Explore Philipsburg, Marigot, and Fort Louis
- Learn about the island's history and culture from your cycling guide
- Make plenty of stops to rest and take photos
Departure & Return
Your tour starts at the Cruise Terminal. If you are arriving by cruise ship, walk past the shops until you get to the statue of Peter Stuyvesant. Your guide and bikes will be nearby. If you are staying on the island find enter the Cruise Ship Terminal via the EDC parking and meet at the white tent
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- St. Maarten is hilly and this ride is no exception. You should be in good physical condition
- The tour rides on the road with traffic.
- All guests must be at least 5', know how to ride a bike and have experience with bikes with gears
- This tour starts from the cruise port, if you are not arriving by cruise ship you must bring your ID to check-in with security
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please message us 48 hrs in advance if a member in your group requires an e-bike (additional charge of $10 applies)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tri-Sport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff