Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an overview of St Martin's natural features on this nature tour
- Visit the top of Pic Paradis, the highest peak on the island, for incredible views of the surrounding landscape
- Visit a salt water pond that hosts a diverse array of wildlife like lizards, iguanas and birds
- Go snorkeling in the calm waters of an azure bay to see the undersea world
- Stop for coffee, tea and cake
Departure & Return
Cruisers: Walk out of the cruise harbor, past the security boom, onto the main road and go left, towards Philipsburg. After a 5 min walk you'll see a yellow shack with a big smiley sign on top 'Johnny's Scooter Rental'. We'll be behind that shack, on the parking lot, in a Silver Van
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise shoe size and male or female at time of booking, for the snorkel equipment
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seagrape Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms