5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Saint Martin, 79 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alpha transportation services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Maarten Sensation Island Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Maarten Sensation Island Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Maarten Sensation Island Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Maarten Sensation Island Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Can we choose what we see during the St Maarten Sensation Island Tour?
Yes - as this is a private tour, you may let your guide know to include any location(s) you may wish to see.
Can I participate in the St Maarten Sensation Island Tour if I am arriving by cruise ship?
Yes - Pickup can be arranged from the Cruise Port. Upon arrival, walk past the information center when exiting the port and ask for Taxi 197 at the Taxi Stand.
Can I be picked up from the tour at the airport and dropped off at my hotel afterward?
Yes. Be sure to select "Airport" under "Pickup Details" at checkout. Please specify your drop-off location in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Is food or drink included in the St Maarten Sensation Island Tour?
Food and drink are not included, however, there are several stops where you can purchase food and drink. Your guide will show you the very best spots around the island.
Are there age restrictions to participate in the St Maarten Sensation Island Tour?
No - Children under 6 years old travel free. Please be sure to notate if you are bringing a child in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPub ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt MaartenShore Excursions - PhilipsburgBus Tours - PhilipsburgPub Tours - PhilipsburgCity Tours - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgShore Excursions - Grand CaseBus Tours - Grand CasePub Tours - Grand CaseCity Tours - Grand CasePorts of Call Tours - Grand CaseShore Excursions - Antigua and BarbudaBus Tours - Antigua and BarbudaPub Tours - Antigua and BarbudaCity Tours - Antigua and BarbudaPorts of Call Tours - Antigua and BarbudaCategory