3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the beauty of St Maarten's western coast aboard a self-drive inflatable boat—a unique alternative to the typical sightseeing tour. A knowledgable guide will accompany you on your journey from Philipsburg to Creole Rock on the island's French side. Once arriving, spend some time snorkeling in protected waters alongside sea turtles and schools of tropical fish, then get back behind the wheel to marvel at hidden bays and beaches. *Please note: in order to book multiple boats, you will need to make separate bookings
- St Maarten self-drive boat tour from Simpson Bay
- Travel from the Dutch side of the island to the French side on your own personal watercraft, led by an expert guide
- Pass by secluded beaches and bays on the island’s west coast
- Go snorkeling at Creole Rock to see marine life like sea turtles
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Rhino Rider
Use of snorkel equipment and noodles
Use of life jacket
Bottled water or soda on the watercraft
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Marine park fee (approx US$6)
Departure & Return
58 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Located Directly Behind Pineapple Pete Restaurant!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be 18 years old to drive the watercraft or have a valid license
- Valuables and any belongings you don't want to get wet can be stored with the local tour operator; the watercraft does not have a dry compartment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rhino
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Self-Drive Boat Tour & Snorkel from Simpson Bay
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt MaartenWater Tours - Grand CaseJet Boating - Grand CaseHalf-day Tours - Grand CaseWater Tours - PhilipsburgJet Boating - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory
St. Maarten Museum Tours & TicketsLoterie Farm Tours & TicketsMarigot Market Tours & TicketsTintamarre Island Tours & TicketsFort Amsterdam Tours & TicketsAnse Marcel Tours & TicketsMarigot Tours & TicketsGreat Bay Beach Tours & TicketsLe Galion Beach Tours & TicketsCole Bay Hill Tours & TicketsFort St. Louis Tours & TicketsAnguilla Tours & TicketsPhilipsburg Courthouse Tours & TicketsDivi Little Bay Beach Resort Tours & TicketsFront Street Tours & TicketsCreole Rock Tours & TicketsBaie Rouge Beach Tours & TicketsMaho Beach Tours & TicketsD-Boat SXM Tours & TicketsPinel Island Tours & Tickets