- Half day trip to Sand Dollar from St. Martin
- Sightseeing, snorkeling and swimming
- Diverse marine life including the rare frogfish
- Snacks, refreshments and beer
- Port fees included for quick and easy access to the catamaran on travel day
Departure & Return
We are located on the Marina of the Simpson Bay Resort in Pelican. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Trips start with the boat gliding into the lagoon. Find a space on the deck and relax, grab a cold soda, a beer or some French cheese on a crusty baguette while viewing the picturesque coastline as you sail out towards Creole Rock, about a mile offshore.
Creole Rock is an unusual rock formation with a reef extending out towards the shore, whose calm, shallow waters make for excellent snorkeling and diving. When Captain Junior moors the boat, slip on your provided snorkel, fins and mask and jump in. Feel free to ask the captain and crew any questions about the surrounding environment or get a few pointers on snorkeling.
View the surrounding rock formations as tropical reef fish dart in and out of their hiding places. Be on the lookout for barracuda, pufferfish and the rare frogfish.
Non-swimmers are always welcome to take the scenic boat ride with beautiful views of neighboring Anguilla. Divers are also welcome to join this excursion, but must indicate in advance.
After approximately 3 hours, Captain Junior will return you safely to shore at Simpson Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Check in is 20-30 minutes prior to departure time
- Cruise through the lagoon up to the reef at Creole Rock in Grand Case, on the French side. The ride is about 40 minutes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Should know how to swim & be comfortable in the water
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms