5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of St Maarten on a private island tour that provides the flexibility to customize your itinerary to suit your interests. With a private guide, travel to locations such as Great Bay, Oyster Pond, Cole Bay Hill, Orient Beach and the market in Marigot. Enjoy panoramic views, photo ops of the coastline and one of the island’s top experiences—watching planes fly overhead at Sunset Beach. Pickup and drop-off is at the cruise port.
- Private St Maarten sightseeing tour
- Cover the island's top attractions on both the Dutch and French sides, if you wish
- Check out beaches and locations like Great Bay, Cole Bay Hill, Orient Beach and Marigot
- Visit Sunset Beach to see planes flying in very close range
- Enjoy the personal attention of a private guide who can tailor the itinerary to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Princ. Juliana Airport, St Martin / St Maarten
- St Maarten
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY D & A TAXI SERVICE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private St Maarten Island Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private St Maarten Island Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private St Maarten Island Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you book this tour you will love spending a few hours with him." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt MaartenShore Excursions - PhilipsburgFood Tours - PhilipsburgBus Tours - PhilipsburgMarkets - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastFood Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastMarkets - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence IslandFood Tours - New Providence IslandBus Tours - New Providence IslandMarkets - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandCategory