1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover St. Maarten’s local rum distillery on this 1.5-hour of Topper’s. Learn about the history of rum making in the Caribbean and how the delicious spirit is created. See the various types of rum that are made at the factory and how they ferment, distill, and filter the spirit. Enjoy unlimited tastings of the artisanal products and rum cake before bottling your own bottle of Topper’s Rhum to take home.
- Take a 1.5-hour tour of Topper’s Rhum Distillery in St. Maarten
- Learn about rum making and the history of rum in the Caribbean
- Sample various artisanal rum products, including the rum cake
- Take home your own bottle of Topper’s Rhum as a souvenir
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited tastings of all commercial products
Tastings of flavors that are in development
Departure & Return
60 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: you must be at least 18 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages in St Maarten
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Topper's Rhum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Topper's Rhum Distillery Tour in St Maarten?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Topper's Rhum Distillery Tour in St Maarten?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Topper's Rhum Distillery Tour in St Maarten?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Topper's Rhum Distillery Tour in St Maarten?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
- "Definitely sign up for this tour while in SXM - you will learn a lot and love the tastings!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Full-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt MaartenBus Tours - PhilipsburgDistillery Tours - PhilipsburgFull-day Tours - PhilipsburgBus Tours - Grand CaseDistillery Tours - Grand CaseFull-day Tours - Grand CaseBus Tours - Antigua and BarbudaDistillery Tours - Antigua and BarbudaFull-day Tours - Antigua and BarbudaCategory