- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks are included
- A great way to enjoy the views while having fun
- Gather a group of friends for a fun day out
- Be as active or as relaxed as you like on a comfy catamaran cruise
Departure & Return
We meet at the restaurant Nowhere Special next to the yacht club at the Simpson bay draw bridge
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is beach attire
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Celine Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff