Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history and culture of the island
- Stay hydrated with ice-cold drinks from the cooler
- Hassle-free transfers from any location on the island
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
When ship is dock check time, time zones may vary. Pack all necessities for the tour. Go to the information desk in the cruise facility and ask for St. Maarten Presidential tours. We'll be at the roundabout that has the sign, "hope to see you soon again", close to the EDC parking. We'll email a map.
If you are staying on the island, please provide the name of the Hotel so we can pick you up from there to start the tour. if you are staying at a condo, apartment, house or B&B please provide us with the correct address and location so we can pick you up from there to start the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Maarten Presidential Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff