Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore St. Maarten's most popular beaches by quad bike
- All equipment and instruction included
- Visit Maho Bay, Grand Case, and Marigot
Departure & Return
Cruise passengers : "The Dive Shop" (= ATV Headquarters) is located @ 153, Front Street, Philipsburg and is a +/- 10-min. shuttle ride from the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal. On-island vacationers : Check-in is directly at "The Dive Shop".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT NOTE #1 : All individuals interested in steering the ATV must present a valid driver's license at our ATV headquarters.
- IMPORTANT NOTE #2 : When booking, kindly provide your ship's name or your on-island accommodation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE #3 : max. weight per ATV = 400 pounds
- Driver's minimum age = 16
- Passenger's minimum age = 6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Adult needs to accompany anyone under age 18
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Bubbles
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "When coming off a cruise ship for any excursion we are careful not to take our bank/credit cards or more cash than we anticipate spending just in case our bags would get lost." See review
- "Completely personal opinion , one of the best ways to get to know the island of St. Marteen is riding an ATV." See review