Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the important landmarks on St Lucia during this half-day tour in a luxury vehicle
- Travel through the island's rustic, charming fishing villages like Laborie and Choiseul on the way to the town of Soufriere
- Learn about the island's history and culture through your local guide's engaging commentary
- Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and the mud baths at Sulphur Springs
- Taste locally made rum and traditional cassava bread
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Lucia, St. Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from vacation rentals, also air b n b villas
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- LA place carenage
- Marigot bay
For Cruise ship clients: 1). Pointe seraphine: proceed to the main gate near Diamonds International. Driver awaits with name of lead traveler. 2). La Place Carenage: Proceed to green doors that lead to main entrance into the City, driver awaits with sign of lead traveller.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You are required to enter your preferred departure time, please note this is only required as an indication; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A-list Travelers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a moderate walk/hike not difficult and could be done in flat shoes, no trainers needed at all." See review