- This tour is perfect for cruise passengers with limited time
- See the island’s top attractions on this comprehensive tour
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transfers and Tours between air and sea ports to all attractions are allowed
- Adherence of all physical distancing and sanitization protocols to be followed
- Maximum 10 persons per tour
- COVID-19 Certified Transport
- Near public transportation
- Operators shall maintain temperature logs for all guests
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- One Towel Per Person is Needed
- Extra Cash for Lunch and Entrance Fees
- Please look out for the Sign, "Best Experience Tours"
- Please note - In the case of Bad Weather. A full or partial refund will only be issued if Tour Operator asks to cancel Before the Tour starts NOT after the Tour has been rendered.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Best Experience Tours & Airport Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Journey from Castries to Soufriere about 1.5 hours due to twisty, turny up and down roads, not distance!" See review
- "The road infrastructure in St. Lucia leaves much to desire and as it is very mountainous, the road are very winding, but this is all part of the adventure." See review
- "so if you are not good in cars driving on winding roads, do yourself a favor and find another tour!!!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews