2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your adrenaline pumping on a 3-hour ATV ride through Antigua’s highlights and hidden gems. The tour’s itinerary showcases areas often missed by visitors, including local villages, Greencastle Hill, Diamond Hole Reservoir, and the secluded Sea Fort beach. Going with a guide ensures you never get lost and learn about the area along the way. Light refreshments are included for your comfort and convenience.
- ATV transport offers an adrenaline-fueled experience
- Go with a guide: Explore without the stress of navigating
- Visit secluded beaches and landmarks often missed by visitors
- Soda break included for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Equipment
Cost of USD $20 per person round trip for transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note guests pay USD20.00 per person to the office cash. This covers your pick-up and drop-off to your location
- Antigua Deepwater Harbour
- Heritage Quay
- Radcliffe Quay
- Falmouth Harbour Marina, Dockyard Drive, Saint Paul, Antigua and Barbuda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY 268 Buggies
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Mary's Mud Buggy Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Mary's Mud Buggy Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Mary's Mud Buggy Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Mary's Mud Buggy Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - Antigua4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Cap Estate4WD Tours - Cap EstateSporting Events - Cap EstateExtreme - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney Bay4WD Tours - Rodney BaySporting Events - Rodney BayExtreme - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayCategory