- 5.5-hour tour of Antigua in a Land Rover
- Get off the beaten path
- Lunch at Betty's Hope
- Leisure time at Long Bay Beach
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in St. John's
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
East and south coast hotels - 8:30am
West coast hotels - 9:00am
What To Expect
Get views of Falmouth Harbor from Convent Hill, where you'll stop for a refreshing beverage. Learn about the history of the National Parks, as well as local folklore and history from your guide. Set off for Pot Works, the Eastern Caribbean's largest body of fresh water. Continue to Betty's Hope, where you'll stop for lunch.
Following lunch, head for the Devil's Bridge, where you can snap photos of the scenic rock formation. End up at Long Bay Beach for some leisure time in the sun and sand. Finish up your adventure with convenient hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Antigua 2000 Ltd dba Tropical Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Antigua Island Safari 4x4 Discovery.