3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Antigua without the stress of navigating on this 3.5-hour shore excursion with convenient round-trip transport from your cruise terminal. Going with a guide ensures you learn facts often missed by visitors about Antigua's history and culture. The tour features sweeping views of the island from the Shirley Heights lookout and a jaunt through the renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nelson’s Dockyards.
- Nelson's Dockyards tour: Visit Antigua's top landmark
- Go with a guide: Learn little-known facts and anecdotes
- Panoramic views of the island from Shirley Heights
- Round-trip transport from Antigua cruise terminals
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise port meeting point
Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
Departure & Return
Departure PointShirley Heights, English Harbour Antigua
Traveler pickup is offered
- Heritage Quay Complex, High St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow A Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua: Historic Lord Nelson's Dockyard National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua: Historic Lord Nelson's Dockyard National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt John'sShore Excursions - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaAttractions & Museums - AntiguaShore Excursions - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateAttractions & Museums - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayAttractions & Museums - Rodney BayCategory