- Go down Utah’s Warner Valley Trail to see where dinosaur tracks were found
- Make a stop at Fort Pearce for a history lesson of the area
- Easily navigate dirt roads and trails in a side-by-side UTV
- Bottled water is provided so you can stay hydrated in the heat
Departure & Return
State Highway 7 (Southern Parkway St. George) head south on Warner Valley Parkway, turn right onto Washington Fields Rd., (dirt road) and then park at dirt turn-out
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 5 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour St. George
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized