- Small walking tours—more time and attention from your expert guide
- Gain access to St Andrews University’s most historic quarters
- Hear stories and legends about the town’s inhabitants and the ghosts who may still live there
- See the old fishing town and experience its ancient architecture and monuments
Departure & Return
All tours meet outside the Dolls House Restaurant, Church Square behind Holy Trinity Church
All tours finish beside the Central Bar at the top of College Street by Market Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Andrews Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.