4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From October through April join a small group, limited to 15, for a half-day wildlife excursion and scenic float on the Squamish River. Prime eagle-viewing season runs November–February, while shoulder seasons offer sightings of elk, bear, deer, waterfowl, and the occasional cougar. Marvel at snow-dusted Stawamus Chief Mountain, spring-melt waterfalls, the old-growth forests. Lunch, warm beverages, and a professional photographer make it a truly unique experience.
- Seasonal river float with wildlife viewing, including bald eagles in winter
- Experience the beautiful Squamish and Paradise valleys firsthand with a guide
- Admire Stawamus Chief Mountain and the surrounding Cheakamus and Squamish rivers
- Includes lunch, beverages, Squamish/Whistler pickup, and professional photographer
Saved to wishlist!
Free pickup and drop-off from Squamish/Whistler
Pickup and drop off from Vancouver $35
Departure & Return
40446 Government Rd, Squamish, BC V8B 0P9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age/weight is 5 years/50lbs
- Bring warm layers
- Bring waterproof camera if you have one
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please also advise us of where you need to be picked up (Squamish, Whistler, Vancouver)
- The tours must meet a minimum of 4 guests to run. Feel free to book on your own or for less than 4, but be aware that we may have to cancel if we can't meet those numbers from other bookings. If the trip is cancelled on our end- you will receive a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Squamish Rafting Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSquamishNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWater Tours - British ColumbiaFloat Trips - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory