2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend a leisurely evening floating on the Lower Squamish River with this gentle adventure. The small rapids you encounter may give a few splashes, but you and your family or group will be having too much fun to care. Take in the unmatched beauty of the British Columbia landscape and revel in the colors of the sunset in the Coastal Mountains.
- Your guide will teach you about the history and wildlife of the area
- Excursion includes a rafting orientation and all safety equipment
- This is a great adventure for families; discounted price for kids
- Enjoy light refreshments during your trip
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
River Rd, Squamish, BC V0N 1H0, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Outback Rafting Company Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Squamish Scenic Twilight Float?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Squamish Scenic Twilight Float?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Squamish Scenic Twilight Float?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Squamish Scenic Twilight Float?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSquamishExtreme - British ColumbiaRafting - British ColumbiaWhite Water Rafting - British ColumbiaCategory