Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience white-water rafting on the Cheakamus River in Squamish
- All equipment, plus drinks and snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon rafting adventure
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Whistler
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Outback Rafting Company Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Family Friendly Cheakamus Splash Rafting - Whistler Departure.