- Entry to the Sea to Sky Gondola
- Enjoy stunning views of Howe Sound, Shannon Falls and Squamish Chief Mountain
- Stroll across the Sky Pilot suspension bridge on the way to the summit lodge
- Visit Summit Lodge Restaurant or Summit Tea House for a snack break (own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointShannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Start your ride at the gondola basecamp, picking a departure any time between 10am and 6pm (or from 10am and 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays during the summer months). Before you board, take advantage of the on-site café, children's play area and shopping. Then climb aboard your comfortable 8-person gondola for the ride to the top. As you glide up 2,900 feet (880m) into the air in your Austrian-manufactured gondola, take time to absorb the incredible pine tree-covered mountain scenery down below. You'll likely be able to spot notable Squamish-area attractions such as Shannon Falls, Howe Sound fjord, and the rock climbing area at Squamish Chief Mountain.
Once you arrive at the top, take time to explore the area at your leisure. Take a walk on one of the nearby hiking trails, or check out the 330-foot (100m) long Sky Pilot suspension bridge and the 5000 square-foot (465 sq m) viewing platform, both of which offer stellar views. If you're feeling hungry, head to the Summit Lodge Restaurant and the nearby tea house, where you can purchase food at your own expense. When you're ready, make a return ride back to the bottom to finish your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Sea to Sky Gondola
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sea to Sky Gondola Ticket.