3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn to mountain bike with your own private guide on this tour in Squamish. You don't have to worry about keeping up with a group or being left behind; a dedicated guide ensures you can move at your own pace. Walk away with a mastery of the sport's fundamental skills and some confidence for your next adventure.
- Private cycling tour lets you learn at your own pace
- Guide gives instruction and undivided attention
- Lunch included
- Use of bike and helmet included in tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Intro to Mountain Biking is 2 Hours in duration, and tours depart at 10:00am from Squamish most days during the riding season. Après starts once the ride finishes at 12 noon! Expect to be done by 1:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RideHub
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75519P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Intro to Mountain Biking in Squamish
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSquamish4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaCategory