Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
1 Tours & Activities
52 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the dark side of Scotland’s history on a virtual tour that takes you on a journey across the country and into its haunted past. Your guide takes you from Ayrshire to Edinburgh, sharing stories of cannibals, witches, and ghosts. Not for those who scare easily, this is the perfect travel-like experience for anyone who loves history and haunted tales. Note that the tour takes place in British Summer Time.
- Travel through Scotland’s haunted history on a virtual tour
- Learn little-known stories from your guide
- Enjoy a travel-like experience without leaving the security of home
- Avoid doing research on your own and let a guide do the work
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide
Comprehensive tour of Edinburgh
Games and Quizzes
An Internet Connection
Departure & Return
Departure PointSawney Bean's Cave, Girvan KA26 0JU, UK
Return DetailsThe Witches Well, Edinburgh EH1, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 49063P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSouthern ScotlandGhost & Vampire Tours - AyrWalking Tours - AyrHistorical Tours - AyrGhost & Vampire Tours - TahitiWalking Tours - TahitiHistorical Tours - TahitiGhost & Vampire Tours - BaliWalking Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliCategory