- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
As soon as you collect all your luggage make your way out of the Cruise terminal and one of our representatives or driver will be holding a customized sign with your name just outside of the cruise terminal between 7:30 AM to 8:15 AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the Journey is an approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Drop-off locations at Heathrow Airport Terminal 2 to 5, Heathrow Hotels in Postcode Areas: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow airport hotel, drop off will be at approximately between 9:00 am to 9:30 am, the first Drop-off will be Heathrow airport terminals
- Drop-off locations in London - Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Central London hotels or a mainline train station, drop off will be at approximately 10:00 am to 11:00 am. The duration of the Journey is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Service departs the cruise terminal by no later than 8:15 AM.
- Not recommended for travelers who require wheelchair assistance at the cruise terminal.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
Learn more about cancellations.