To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointClaverham, Bristol BS49 4PY, UK
9/2/2019 - 10/27/2021
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arden Fitness Academy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 191686P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesSouth West EnglandSports Lessons - BristolSports Lessons - BathSports Lessons - SalisburyCategory
Smoke & MirrorsRoman BathsWeymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure ParkButlin's MineheadBabbacombe Model VillageWiltshire MuseumFleet Air Arm MuseumCheddar GorgeEden ProjectInternational Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)Bombay Sapphire DistillerySalisbury MuseumRussell-Cotes Art Gallery & MuseumBrownsea IslandBrunel's SS Great Britain