- Take a Jet Ski out on the waters of Laguna Madre
- Ride solo or with one other person as you explore the area
- A safety briefing and life jacket are provided for ultimate safety
- Choose a check-in time from the morning to the evening
Departure & Return
MUST CHECK IN AT LEAST 15 min before your jet ski rental time.Look for sign SPI EXCURSIONS. Located next to Lobo Del Mar Restaurant. DON'T FORGET TO BRING VALID ID. Please note there is no refund or rescheduling for customers that do not check in with the requirements or that are late past check in
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- AGE: Must be born before September 1st, 1993 and provide a Valid ID with picture and date of birth on it upon check in in order to rent a jet ski.
- What if I am born on or after September 1st, 1993 ? * Great news! If you are 18 years of age or older, there is a Texas Boaters Safety Course you can take online to obtain a Texas Boater Safety Certificate. Upon check in you must provide a Valid ID with picture and date of birth along with your online Texas Boaters certificate number # in order to rent a jet ski.
- Additional Riders: Each jet ski is able to hold 2 ride additional passengers ( Restrictions apply ) All passengers together cannot exceed the 400 lb ( 118 KG ) weight limit.
- Book Ride Along: You can book a ride along by contacting us directly.
- Weight limit 250 lbs ( 113 KG)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPI Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff