- 1.5-hour dolphin cruise and wildlife tour
- See native wildlife in a natural environment
- Spot Atlantic bottlenose dolphins
- Bring your own snacks and drinks
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Turn right off Queen Isabella Causeway, travel 1/2 mile, turn right into Sea Ranch Marina, keep right of Sea Ranch Restaurant, Isla Tours directly behind restaurant on left at Murphy's Law.
What To Expect
The crew will cast a wildlife-safe net throughout the trip, bringing up sea life so you can see it up close, and they frequently catch sea horses, starfish, and sea slugs. Atlantic bottlenose dolphins live in groups, so if you spot one in the water, keep your eyes peeled for its “pod”, which usually consists of 10 to 30 members. After 1.5-hour on the water, the dolphin boat will return to shore, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isla Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff