Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Check in location next to Lobo Del Mar Cafe. Look for sign SPI EXCURSIONS.....please proceed to the activities desk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under the age of 7 yrs
- AGE REQUIREMNT: IMPORTANT -TEXAS STATE LAWA Must be born before September 1st, 1993, and provide a Valid ID with picture and date of birth on it
- Do up have a Texas Boater Safety Certificate? If so, you may then rent the jet ski at the age of 18. You must provide the Boaters Safety Certificate Number and Valid ID.
- Weight Restrictions *Single Passenger Weight limit 250 lbs ( 113 KG) * Single + additional passengers. All passengers combined weight cannot exceed the 350 lb ( 158 KG ) weight limit.
- How to add ride along passengers: Must be at least 7yrs. In check out please select to add 1 child ( total weight cannot exceed 350 lbs)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPI Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands