- See perspectives on the sights most visitors miss on a helicopter tour
- Pick between different helicopter types and departure times
- A private tour offers the most luxurious sightseeing experience
- Discover stately homes, palaces, and other scenic Surrey highlights
Departure & Return
We are based airside at Hangar 1. Directions will be provided on booking and are also available via our website.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date.
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable weather, you will be offered an alternative date.
- All passengers must have photographic ID with them for the day of the flight
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 15 Stone (95 Kg) should contact the carrier before booking.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Flight departure times are subject to availability. Our flights usually operate between 10:00am and 4:00pm on a daily basis.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EBG Helicopters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands